Christmas Drawing Voting

christmas

:christmas_tree: Christmas Event :christmas_tree:

Hi everyone :wave:

This post serves to determine the winner drawing. Vote now. Voting will close on 25.12.19 at 10.00 CET. If a competitor reveals who he/she is, he/she will be disqualified. This should be a fair and anonymous voting. :christmas_tree: :pencil2:

• Christmas Presents
  • Father Christmas
  • Christmas Tree
  • Snowman
  • Snowball
  • PacMan

0 voters

Good Luck to everyone and Merry Christmas :christmas_tree:

Christmas Event
Christmas Event

No one voted for bloody Christmas PacMan? whoever it was, I liked it :wink: (voted for other one though)

the packman was great

That father Xmas is crazy

Honestly :joy: I see the creativity in the snowball haha but I got no clue how the presents are that high up :joy: but hey at least santa won :heart_eyes::christmas_tree: … Merry Christmas to everyone :gift::christmas_tree:

:1st_place_medal: @Lag, that santa is just insane… congrats man!

:2nd_place_medal: @Noodles, creative af and still simplistic… a perfect unison well done!

:3rd_place_medal: @UnknownPlayer, not sure how this is so high, but hey the community seems to like it, congrats!

I though that the Father Christmas wouldn’t be liked because there were no eyes ( I didn’t know how to do them properly) but happy that it’s first ! :slightly_smiling_face:

And for the curious, that’s how it was done :
https://youtu.be/ODemm5hKjic

Thanks everyone! I’m glad most of u liked my snowball. It was not easy to make but I succeeded after thousands of tries

Love it <3 thx for the vid! Prizes might take a while since I am pretty busy with family and stuff.