Hey everyone! While everyone plays forum games I want to propose here a game which is connected with real CF gameplay. It’s a challenge game and here are the rules:
- You make a challenge by proposing to repeat a special achievement (which you already accomplished yourself)
- You post proofs of it here (screenshots)
- Those who are interested can try to repeat it and then post the result here
- Once the achievement from 1. is repeated you (or someone else) can propose the next challenge
- You can’t propose another challenge while the already proposed challenge is not done.
- If challenge is not accomplished by anyone else for a week, we consider the one who proposed it a winner! (and we can start a new one)
One simple example of how it can work: for instance I won the game in 4 rounds with one shot only and got 300 points. I put screenshots here and make a challenge to repeat it. If someone repeated it he/she can post screenshots with proofs and propose a next challenge (or someone else can propose it after the challenge is done).
Since recently there was “no modules” tournament I propose to start from the challenge I accomplished:
“Win the game without any modules and don’t lose any point (including survival points) in 5 rounds”.
The challenge is active till November, 5 (or earlier if someone accomplishes it before). Here is screenshot: