Unfortunately we had to roll back the update we pushed out today.
The build was not stable enough to be played.
This means that all the changes we announced earlier (see below) have been reverted. (this includes the balance changes and bug fixes)
Monday we will give you an update with more information about the bounty update.
Have fun playing some more FFA and have a lovely weekend!
The previous changelog
April 13th, 2018 - update 1.0.14
As part of our new game mode-series, we proudly present Bounty! Like FFA PRO, Bounty is an all-new Curve Fever-mode. You start off with a set amount of bounties. Die, and you lose half of them. The rest of the players will fight to pick them up, as they slowly scatter across the arena. Be quick about it, though. Those bounties won’t stick around forever. You’ll keep the bounties that nobody manages to pick up. If you manage to be the first to get 35 bounties when a round ends, you win the match!
Good luck, have fun and be sure to let us know what you think of Bounty in the feedback section of the forum.
Now, on to the rest of the changes in this update:
- Fixed a bug where stacking speed would cause de-syncs, resulting in ‘air deaths’.
- Bugs that caused the Hide Self-module effect not being hidden enough. This includes, among other things, the TAB-button overlay giving away your position when using the module. It now only shows your last known position.
- Jump-module energy cost, changed from 1 energy to 2 energy.
- Speed module maximum stack count reduced from 3 to 2.
- Speed module second stack burst speed increased.