Arenas feedback

Aye guys so I was going to sleep right, and I get a good idea. So you know when your playing with like 4 people with the same rank, but then a random bronze makes the arena like 3 or 4 ranks lower? I was wondering if someone left then the arena would essentially “recalibrate” or change to the new average.

Also if you were to push tab it would show what rank the arena is.

Nothing against your idea. But if I’m correct the rank of the arena doesn’t matter for anything…?

no, i’m pretty sure it determines how many trophies you get for whatever place you’re in.

No way… That depends on the ranks of the other players in the room compared to yours and how many players there are playing.

I think the arena depends on how many trophies you get

nah arena depends on average rank it wouldnt make sense for that. And svo is correct that arena doesnt matter for rank gain/loss

So is it the players in it?

yes its players

Oh ok thnx

I feel like what you said was a good idea, but it could be abused. like say your a noob, but your winning. If nobody wants you to earn any points, then they could just leave.
Or say your a pro, and you just wanna leave cause you are losing, don’t wanna lose points. You leave, same result, just a different reason.
It’s kind of the complete opposite of the spectrum, but it’s possible. Maybe instead, the arena only calibrates if they leave during the early rounds of the game?

Yea makes sense

Maybe a 1 round exit option could be indeed a good thing. I just don’t get why you would do that. If you queue for a game you should have time to finish it. Just leaving because you are losing is a joke. Especially since you can change everything in the last 1-2 rounds.

That is actually pretty good… Not that I expected any less