2 bodies combining?

So i dont know if this is a bug or intentional at this point. It’s happened to me multiple times ever since i came back to this game. Here a gif so ya know what it looks like in game.

Basically, even when someone is clearly slightly behind you they dont get hit by you or your curve. I guess the game engine is just ignoring it or something lol

GOD!!! is that u???

Yup!

Usually this happens when two ships are on a same position (I named this line splitting). I don’t really know if it’s a bug or a new feature (only in CFPro), but I think it’s fine as it is. Instead of both players to kiss and die, they have the chance to surpass their opponent, cut them off and survive.

Thought it was a new way to show love by fusing their bodies,always knew cfp is pure love

Ah i see. It just really threw me off as i’ve been playing since cf2 and i’ve never experienced this before. I guess I’ll just get used to it.

ive seen u in my lobby Shieldy

Same here :smiley:

It’s not a bug, it’s a decision we made. Before, when two ships collided one of them would have died, but it felt very unfair for the one who died. How to decide which ship should die? They can collide while going like in the gif, collide head-on, one tries to cut off the other and he is the one who dies, etc. We decided that not having unfair deaths because of ship-on-ship collision is the simplest solution.

closed #10